Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where I Belong



video courtesy of youtube.com


As the month of July ends, let me share this song and my reflection on it.


Sunday afternoon (July 29), it was the time i attended the concert of Building 429 (the group whom you can see on this video and who sang this song, "Where I Belong "). They visited our church and it was a great time of worship in spite of the heavy rain and flood in Metro Manila  (which was also the reason why my confirmed invites were not able to come).


I was seated beside my sister and brother on the balcony and as i sang along with the band and the crowd, i was greatly encouraged. These verses from the song were very encouraging:


So when the walls come falling down on me
And when I'm lost in the current of a raging sea
I have this blessed assurance holding me.

All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong

When the earth shakes I wanna be found in You
When the lights fade I wanna be found in You


It was a great time of worship and deep inside of me, i was still longing that those people whom i invited  who were not able to come should have received the encouragement i have received in that concert.


But to God be all the glory for the many people who were greatly encouraged  and also, there were a lot of people who accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior....where we should belong.


Now, if you don't belong to him yet, it's about time to do so. Just pray this prayer with all your heart:

Lord Jesus, thank you for dying for me on the cross of calvary.
Thank you for the opportunity to belong to you.
I want to belong to you from now on and forever.
Forgive me from all of my sins.
Write my name in the book of life.
Help me follow you the rest of my life.
Be the Lord and Savior of my life.
In Your Name i pray, Amen.



If you prayed that prayer, start to read His word, the Bible, and attend in a church where you can know more about the Lord Jesus.


 Copyright © 2012  by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....