Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dream







To dream is costless 
but to fulfill it is costly.

-Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" Gadapan



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 

This is my original thought.  I've learned as i spend time reading God's word during my devotional time. 
And if in case you would like to post my own writings/poems/devotional thoughts/insights to your own blogs or use them in any way, please ask permission from me first or at least give credit that it came from me. 
Thank you so much:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....