Thursday, July 14, 2011

PAIN

photo courtesy of this site


During my five days of rest, one of the things i did was to read again one of my book collections entitled, "How To Reach Your Life Goals", by Peter Daniels. One of these days, if my time would permit, i would write a review about it. But, in the meantime, I wanna share these thoughts from that book:



The nature of man is to avoid pain, 
yet pain at some level
is sometimes a strong component 
of achieving goals.
Pain is a great teacher and a great preventer.
The thought of pain can prevent you from acting 
and the discipline of pain can make you act.
Pain in its crudest form is a signal to do or not to do. 
But it can be much more. 
It is firstly a barrier that must be overcome, 
and in passing through the pain barrier,
you can relish the euphoria on the other side.



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
(I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.)
By the grace of God I am what I am.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....