Saturday, July 24, 2010

Feeling Alone?

Feeling alone? Do you feel that no one wants to listen and nobody really cares for you?

Here's an encouragement for you. This is an excerpt from Meet Me In The Meadow:

"I am thankful Jesus is “always there”—there in my need, there in my weakness, there in my struggle, there in my tears, there in my burdens. The other night I felt very needy. I cried out to the Lord for help and He answered me. Part of that answer came through Psalm 55 and 56. In Psalm 55:22 God makes this amazing statement, “Cast your burdens upon Me and I will sustain you.” When God sustains us it means that He feeds us, abides with us, nourishes us, receives us, and holds us."

"I am thankful that when Jesus came, He didn’t come to seek and save those who “had it all together;” He didn’t choose people who could get things done on their own to build His kingdom; He didn’t look for those who would place few demands upon Him; He didn’t tell seekers He was a busy man and that they needed to work things out for themselves."

"I am thankful Jesus welcomes me every time I call upon Him; that He invites me, time and time again, to come to Him. I am so grateful He has assured me that when I come to Him, He will not cast me out. As a younger believer, I learned a simple chorus that would always encourage me. The words of that chorus still encourage me today…"

"He’s always there when things go wrong;
He’s always there when my hope is gone;
He lifts me up, when I’m in prayer;
He’s never far when I’m alone, He’s always there.
He’s up in the mountain, and He’s down in the sea,
He fills all heaven, and He lives in me,
He lifts me up, when I’m in prayer;
He’s never far when I’m alone, He’s always there."

You're not alone....God is always there for you.

Jeremiah 31:3 says, "The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."


Copyright © 2010 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facing 2023

How did you say googbye to 2022 and how did you face 2023? Here's how i ended my 2022 and welcomed the new year. Watch the video below.....